11 Sep Product Marketing Manager Job
M2M CLOUD FACTORY exists to help its customers take full advantage of the wealth of new possibilities coming from the Internet of Things. New ways to generate revenue, tighter control, greater efficiency and improved profitability are all achievable through the use of our unique solution: MIIMETIQ®. M2M Cloud Factory is made up of an expert team of software developers specialising in M2M and combining the best in technology, know-how, methodology and experience to give our customers a complete platform or a specific application to make their M2M project successful.
For more information check our website www.m2mcloudfactory.com.
Product Marketing Manager
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for executing the company’s go-to-market strategy, product offering, and sales tools.
- ￼Working alongside M2M team, you will gather customer needs, define the product offering and associated services, create compelling business models, and work with our sales team to present to customers and partners.
- You will be responsible for proposing new products and evolutions, interfacing with our Product Management and Research & Development (R&D) teams to enhance product development, and interface with sales teams for the launch of new offerings and support of key customers
- You will train and support our global sales force.
- ￼You will develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market. This will include making presentations at industry events and business meetings.
- You will help devise – and constantly re-evaluate – the business model and pricing strategy in this fast-moving market segment.
- You will plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- You will be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition.
- Develop the strategy and help manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
- You will be based in Barcelona
- You have a proven track record of success in Technology and/or SaaS Industry.
- You have a proven track record in bringing innovative products to market and deploy successful marketing strategies.
- You are fluent in English (and Spanish), preferably with skills in other European languages.
- You have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- You have a bachelors degree
- You are organized and proactive, with excellent attention to detail.
- You are energetic and have an enthusiastic approach with a strong desire to learn.
- You are a team player.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in multiple time zones.
- You have specific knowledge of Digital Marketing: SEO, SEM, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Experience with cloud CRM is an advantage.
- We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment. There will be room for initiative and we are proud of our open and informal culture.
- We offer a competitive reward package.
- ￼￼You will make our products commercially successful.
- ￼You will establish good relationships with customers who are your strongest assets for this challenging position.
- ￼Frequent travel and discussion with customers located in different time zones is anticipated.
￼Are you interested in helping to build our organization and do you recognize yourself in this profile? If so, we invite you to apply. You can send your curriculum vitae and letter of introduction to Jaume.email@example.com